March and April Lifeshops suspended due to COVID 19.
IMPORTANT: Once a participant has committed to attend, it is very important that they do everything in their power to create the conditions that will enable them to show up and avoid cancelling at the last minute.
What is a Transition Lifeshop™?
The Transition Lifeshop™ is a two and a half day retreat composed of eight to ten women and one facilitator. The participants are put through a series of exercises that will enable them to:
- Recognize how transitions challenge our sense of identity.
- Embrace transitions as a wonderful opportunity for growth.
- Remind participants why they chose to make the change.
- Learn to create mind-maps as a way forward to eliminate limiting beliefs.
- Identify and build a unique support system.
- Become vulnerable and connected to the other participants in the Lifeshop™.
How long are the Lifeshops™?
The Transition Lifeshops™ begin at 8pm on Day 1, and will end at noon on Day 3. Participants are requested to arrive by 7:30pm and must be committed to stay for the entire duration.
How much does it cost?
There is a fee of $50* to reserve a spot in The Transition Lifeshop™, but the Lifeshop™ itself is FREE. It includes lodging, meals and all the course materials. Participants need to provide their own transport to and from the Lifeshop’s location.
How do I apply?
The best way to sign up is to fill out the form below.
There is a limit of 10 participants per Transitions Lifeshop™. If you try to sign up for a Lifeshop™ that is full, you will be directed to a waiting list where you can enter your information and will be informed if a space becomes available. There is no fee to sign up on the waiting list.
If you have any questions prior to signing up, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information see About the Lifeshops
* The registration fee will be refundable up to two weeks before the retreat.
In support of public health efforts to “flatten the curve” of the COVID-19 pandemic, Transition Lifeshops scheduled for March 27-29, 2020 in Ottawa, and April 17-19, 2020 in Montreal, will be suspended. The decision to hold the one in Borden on May 1-3, 2020 will be taken in a couple of weeks.